Home » How to Set Priorities That Work Special
How to Set Priorities that WORK Using EFT
What does the new combination package have in it?
Actually it's so content rich that I can't begin to list all the hints and teaching within it, but here are some of the ways you will want to use it:
● When you really don't want to do a specific task and are "digging in your heels".
● When it seems impossible to get all those things done .
● When you've listed a recurring task that seems never-ending and thankless.
● If you expect to have trouble handling tangible objects that are on your priority list.
● If you want to mobilize your own powerful "Helper" instinct so you can take delight in prioritizing.
● If you want to experience heartfelt self-forgiveness when you "mess up" on a task.
● If you need to end the "Tyranny of the Shoulds".
● If you want to limit your Priority list without guilt.
● If you want to know how to give thanks to yourself for doing the tasks on the list so you will be well motivated to do others in the future.
● If you'd love to feel wonderful relief at getting these tasks done!
And much, much more…
Audio, E-Book & Transcript
Audio & E-book Only
Transcript PDF Only
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.